[RE-wrenches] Hydro Diversion Controls

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Wed Nov 21 20:32:35 PST 2012

William,
I always connect the hydro side of the diode to the diversion load with the contactor, so I don't pull the battery down while regulating.  The diversion load must draw enough current to pull the hydro voltage below the absorb voltage. Use ohms law to calculate the resistance.
David Katz

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!