[RE-wrenches] Wattsun Tracker Foundations

Solarguy ntrei at 1scom.net
Sat Oct 27 07:19:14 PDT 2012

We've installed a number of AZ225s and big Zomeworks trackers to date. There
are a number of companies that do foundation pier drilling but only a
handful that have the capacity for a 36" pier. Even fewer will drill thru
rock if it's down there.

Water must be pumped out when it starts to collect and dealing with that
pita is something to take up in advance with the cement contractor.

Jim Duncan

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc

 <http://www.ntrei.com/> www.ntrei.com

NABCEP PV 031310-57