[RE-wrenches] Magnum Energy Remote Control

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Jul 5 17:31:21 PDT 2012

To All Magnum users, new and old,

            As an Off-gridder myself I to have been waiting to make the jump
to Magnum. After reading this thread I decided to contact Magnum and suggest
that they offer a webinar. Their response was "great idea", thus they are
planning a webinar on 18 July at 0900 PST. Just contact their technical
department to sign up.

Christopher Schaefer

Solar & Wind FX, Inc

Canandaigua, NY