[RE-wrenches] Magnum Energy Remote Control

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jul 5 08:20:23 PDT 2012

Jeff,
Magnum Energy has done one of the best jobs in the industry of putting their information out from dealers and consumers alike. The 2012 Renewable Energy Product & Parts Catalog is very easy to read and comprehend, has all the product line and accessories, and even configuration pages with material lists and options. The Accessories pages even have simple block diagrams showing how the items tie into the RE system.

As a retail store owner and and RE system dealer, it is incumbent upon me to seek out the information I need to be well informed about the products I offer. Magnum Energy has responded to my needs better than any other US manufacturer of RE products.

Give Magnum Energy a call and I am sure they will rapidly send you all the information you need to stay informed.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103
www.starlightsolar.com