[RE-wrenches] Battery Experience

Jonathan Hill solarjon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:41:07 PDT 2012

Over 20 years experience with them says you can't go wring with Trojan!
Jonathan Hill, senior system engineer and founder

Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Celebrating our 32nd year in solar!
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (888) ON-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:solarjon at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>

Check out our 2 minute video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-0UuabPEk