[RE-wrenches] wrenches] Battery Experience

john cvsolar at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 03:44:41 PDT 2012

Eric,
   My general rule is to stay away from anything labeled High Capacity.  My theory and experience has been that when you try to stuff more power into the same box, some compromise has been made.  I have had poor luck with the HC Trojan L-16's (almost every installation has had premature failures) but good luck with the standard model.  I am currently using Interstate UL 16 and now have 7 years experience with them and so far with good results.

John Blittersdorf
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer tm
Central Vermont Solar & Wind LLC
104 River Street