[RE-wrenches] Battery Experience

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Fri Jun 29 12:42:12 PDT 2012

We have had less than stellar performance out of the Crown L-16's that we
installed 4 to 5 years ago. Premature failure is my experience. About 60% of
the cycle life compared to Trojan L-16's and also Surrette/Rolls. I've been
using those since 1985.

Back to using Trojan. Specifically RE-B's either L-16, or T-105. And have
used Trojan Industrial IND 13-6V on one system with good success with
another set ordered.

Dave