[RE-wrenches] combiners and the 120% rule

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Jun 27 05:29:46 PDT 2012

Kirk,

That's basically what I said. Unfortunately, your opinion holds no weight
with my local AHJ's. I've argued the point till blue in the face. Although,
I have never had the instance where all available slots were filled in the
combiner panel - I might be able to argue that case successfully.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar