[RE-wrenches] outback power wrench support?

Steve Higgins shiggins at outbackpower.com
Thu Jun 21 08:01:05 PDT 2012

Todd,

You should have received a new units at an absolute minimum.  When it comes to compensation that's a bit of a sticky situation that is usually handled on a case by case basis.

I will be talking to the Mgr of this group to get this squared away today.

Thanks.

Steve Higgins
Sales Application Engineering Mgr
Direct 360-618-4313
Outback Power Technologies
5917 195th Street NE Arlington, Washington 98223