[RE-wrenches] real world example - fuel saving with battery bank

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Sat Apr 14 11:39:23 PDT 2012

Thanks for the offer Chris & Dan, I'll contact you off list when I have more info. By load profile or pattern I assume you & Maverick are simply referring to the hourly energy use on a 24 hour basis - or weekly basis? I know that there is no one at the sites that can provide that but maybe I'll send them something like a TED or an Elite meter and get them to clip it on to their genset output for a week then record the data and send it back.

Ron