[RE-wrenches] Kyocera warranty warning

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Wed Feb 29 12:54:19 PST 2012

This is why we quit selling Kyocera... all the same failures and... a lot of crap around the warranty

Kind regards
Tom Duffy
  Systems Design Engineer
     tom at thesolar.biz<mailto:tom at thesolar.biz>
       USA Toll Free 888-503-6772 Bocas del Toro, Panama 6126-1253
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.