[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Sales

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sun Jan 29 11:03:48 PST 2012

Keith et. Al.

Not really sure that this is appropriate for Wrenches but.....

Here in California, the big installers like SolarCity and Sungevity etc. are
moving to closing the sale on the first visit to the site, cleaning up the
details after the fact.

But, the big thing now is that these groups have succesfully integrated the
financial services into the product offering. 0$ down leases are now the
main offering.

This is a huge bar that the small shops can't even begin to touch.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959