[RE-wrenches] SolarEdge v Enphase

conrad geyser conradg at cape.com
Thu Jan 12 13:29:40 PST 2012

Andrew,

We installed a Solar Edge system on a 5 kW this spring.  We've had to
replace all the optimizers and the inverters.  They've been OK with support
on this but perhaps a bit slow in throwing in the towel making us go back
three times.  Maybe the bugs are out by now but our experience wasn't one
I'd like to repeat.

Conrad

Cotuit Solar