[RE-wrenches] SolarEdge v Enphase

Marv Dargatz Marv.Dargatz at solaredge.com
Thu Jan 12 16:56:41 PST 2012

All,

We had a component quality problem with some early production batches.  Unfortunately  you guys in the field had to go thru a fair amount of grief before we wrapped our heads around what was going on, identified the root cause, and fixed the problem.  We absolutely stand behind the product, and also provide compensation for your time in dealing with our quality issues.

There are still occasional "glitches" in some installations, but the current generation of product is proving to be very reliable, and the "out of box" failures have dropped significantly.  Never low enough for me, though.

That's all I want to post here, but you know how to get in touch with me if you'd like to have further discussion.

See ya!

Marv
Director of Technology and Support, North America
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
Tech Support North America:  +877.360.5292