[RE-wrenches] Silicon Energy install steps?

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:03:58 PDT 2012

Hello,

This question is For those of you that have experience with installing silicon energy, cascade series, modules.

When installing these modules on residential roofs, what are the steps you are taking to ensure everything comes out square to world during the job?  Layout of the "sides" is very important to ensure you can get the module in place without a hammer!!  Are you simply snapping lines every four feet (on rafters). I guess I'm fishing for any "tricks" this great list has come up with when working these modules.".

Thanks as always!

Jesse

Sent from my iPad!!!