[RE-wrenches] Small Grid-tie battery based system

holtek at sbcglobal.net holtek at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 7 07:41:42 PST 2012

Scenario:
Client has 4- SX113w modules bought in 1998(?), never installed. She wants to do "something" with them (my advice was to sell them on e-Bay). I would like to give her some options for a very small GT battery based system with updated equipment. Need opinions on what you would think the smallest system of this type would be. Client is big time frugal when it comes to power use....back up would be minimal loads (refrigerator, two lights, coffeemaker, TV).

Not being lazy, just looking for some expert opinions.

If anyone is interested in the modules, contact me off-list.

Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.
Waco TX. 76712