[RE-wrenches] Carling C Series Breakers (was Outback Breaker problem)

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Jan 6 10:47:12 PST 2012

Hi Wrenches;

Here's an update on the breaker problem.  Midnite is getting their
breakers changed over to the sturdier posts.  I had less trouble with
the Epanel, than working backwards in the super deep Outback box,
anyway.  Hopefully Outback will follow suit now?  As I stated before, I
would pay a bit more for a breaker that didn't snap off in the field, as
its way cheaper than a return trip on an off grid project.  Its always
nice to feel like we wrenches in the field are being listened to.  We're
really trying to make this better and safer for everyone involved.

Ray Walters