[RE-wrenches] Battery Experience

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Feb 9 08:27:49 PST 2012

Wes,

            Is there any reason why you are not considering Surrette? I see
on the list that wrenches are talking about AGM, but I can't imagine using
them when considering the size of your system. Their (Surrette) service has
been A++. I have several systems that are now over 10 years old and show
very little sign of aging. I love their dual containment system.

Good Luck,

Christopher Schaefer

  _____