[RE-wrenches] Equipment Grounding Conductor (EGC)-

maverick at mavericksolar.com maverick at mavericksolar.com
Mon Oct 31 17:15:39 PDT 2011

We use WEEBs everywhere.  We try our best to use a straight line of cooper and never let it touch anything else like rails or the roof (which is commonly metal). We found and use 7-strand bare copper and love how it handles.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825