[RE-wrenches] Three-phase off-grid

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Oct 25 16:01:29 PDT 2011

IMHO no one makes a better inverter than Exceltec. However, in these large stacks the idle current can really add up under low to no loads. You should look at average draw and do the quick math to see if it makes sense as you'll need to add additional generation to offset this. To my knowledge they are not "cascading slaves" like Outback does. Please correct me if I'm mistaken Dan. BTW - Outback is limited to only 3 inverters for 10.8kW in a 3 phase stack and you'll needs lots of dedicated distribution circuits, not one main panel.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ea73ffca08d4e04d03st05vuc