[RE-wrenches] Sharp 62W Modules

Mark Byington markb at cobaltpower.com
Mon Oct 24 12:35:59 PDT 2011

"I just picked up 32 Sharp 62 watt roofing shingles that I want to install
on my barn since it is time for a new roof.  Has anyone had any experience
putting these modules on a roof in conjunction with cement tiles, which
sharp's data sheet says they integrate with."

David Katz

David, we have installed these before, and they are a bit labor intensive.

I can send you the installation manual if you don't have it.  The manual
also lists the compatible cement flat tiles.

It has been a number of years, but I think you need some special front
clips, top clips, and maybe a special cable from Sharp, as well.

Mark Byington

Cobalt Power Systems, Inc.

markb at cobaltpower.com