[RE-wrenches] Three-phase off-grid

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Fri Oct 21 15:37:43 PDT 2011

Hey Allan,

SMA is about to release a 6 KW version of the 5 KW SI if that figures in
your considerations at all.  And of course the advantage of the SI is
you can feed power into the micro-grid anywhere along the backbone
without AC coupling relays in true off-grid mode. But to stack 6 you'd
need a Multi-cluster box I do believe.  It does get expensive.

Have a good weekend!

jc