[RE-wrenches] 690.31(B) "within the photovoltaic array"

wirewiz at gmail.com wirewiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:13:25 PDT 2011

Lumeta dealer has been sending links for unlisted wire management systems,
nothing from Lumeta itself. Cooper B-Line EnviroShield is listed and is an
easier drop in raceway but very expensive.

Larry Liesner
Design and Installations
Elektron Solar, LLC
49 Richmondville Ave Suite 107
Westport, CT 06880
203-557-3127 (office)
203-644-2404 (cell)
203-549-0977 (fax)
wirewiz at gmail.com
NABCEP Certified PV Installer (# 032611-184)