[RE-wrenches] UL PV certification?

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 16:39:57 PDT 2011

I was talking to a fellow at ASES conference about the UL training, he compared it to my course, He said it was a joke, the instructor did not have the understanding of the potential problems with DC and it appeared he may not have enen ever installed a system. He was greatly disapointed.  Perhaps they are just cutting their teeth, on solar, and will get better.  Of course I teach a NABCEP directed course, but my union has asked me to look into UL
Darryl