[RE-wrenches] PV powered music festival

Nick Vida nickvida at ymail.com
Sun May 1 00:31:11 PDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5GpV_LUuU

Hey wrenches,

super fun to do, especially when you have some context with the folks, Vendor
sections are the worst ever because they have no regard for efficiency in most
cases. You will want to stock bulbs and devices to lend out. Favorite vendor
killer: Christmas lights.

Above is my biggest PV rig on a pretty immense sculpture I was on the design
team for. If you are cut to the chase, got to :50 seconds. I agree with Welch,
you want the spectacle- that is why i did this array at 45 degrees even though
it was in Indio, CA

nice topic,

good to hear wrenches talk about the hectic money looser activities.

regards,

nick vida