[RE-wrenches] wrenches] web sites for products

john cvsolar at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 03:58:39 PDT 2011

I just had to jump in when Dan Mentioned Midnite Solar's Battery capacity meter.  A great product.  I put one on my electric golf cart and can now tell from 50 feet away that the batteries are ready to go.  Robin, I did the ultimate test.  The golf cart has been outside all winter and at times covered with snow over the meter.  Meter works great.  Meter was mounted at SolarFest last year with no outside special sealing and has survived my abuse.

John
CVSolar