[RE-wrenches] web sites for products

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Tue Apr 19 17:25:47 PDT 2011

I don't know of any such website either. It would sure come in handy for
me, writing renewable energy articles. I totally missed Midnite Solar's
new battery capacity meter in my recent battery monitoring article in
Home Power, just because I didn't know it existed and nobody carried it
yet while I was researching the article last year. Sorry, Robin! You'd
have been in there if I'd only known!
Dan Fink
Executive Director;
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ accredited Continuing Education Providers
http://www.buckville.com/
info at buckville.com
970.672.4342 (voicemail)
970.373.1311 (fax)