[RE-wrenches] SLDs with Mac

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Mon Apr 11 07:26:36 PDT 2011

I'm pretty happy with the new Parallels but I'm a recent Mac convert as
well, so not too much hands-on experience. Some reviews have found that
they can play graphics-intensive video games and do calc-intensive CAD
work through Parallels though, so it shouldn't be a problem for Visio or
light CAD even on slightly older hardware. Parallels looked faster than
VMWare in the benchmarks I was able to find, but you can check for
yourself against the VMWare trial version.

Thanks for the recommendations of DraftSight and Omnigraffle, guys! I'll
be sure to check those out.