[RE-wrenches] Xantrex/Schneider recall

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:33:44 PST 2011

I just got off the phone with those guys today.....and apparently the first
few folks in line got all the replacement parts they had on hand and they
are waiting for the replacements to their original stock of  replacement
parts....I was told that they were hoping to get more parts in the next
couple weeks.....but they did not have a solid answer time frame
wise.......at which point they would keep ticking away at their list........
"Hurry up and wait" those are some dangerous inverters out there!
I hope you are near the top of the list!
Cheerio....
Kirpal