[RE-wrenches] Xantrex/Schneider recall

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue Mar 8 18:04:37 PST 2011

Marco,

I talked with them via the phone number provided with the recall notice to
get a case number. They want to go around and figure out the exact model of
all the inverter you have out so they can figure out the correct kit to
send, using the attached table. You call them with the info and they send
the kits and the money ($300) per site as I recall (no pun intended).

Here is the contact that I have:

Jas Sandhu
Schneider Electric Renewable Energy
Customer Support
Email: RE.CustomerCare at ca.schneider-electric.com
Web: www.schneider-electric.com/renewable-energies
t: (650) 351-8237 / (866) 519-1470
f: (604) 422-2756

Only have one of these puppies in the field, no problems yet.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959