[RE-wrenches] Small Charge controllers, WAS (no subject)

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Thu Feb 17 12:36:02 PST 2011

My vote is the Morningstar ProStar. Either the PS-15M or PS-30M. The
built-in meter is handy and the unit is a Charge Controller and Load
Controller at the same time.

On/Off button for the Load controller can act as a light switch if you place
the controller near the door or at least at a handy height.

For a tight budget, just get the meter free version, PS-15 or PS-30.

Has a simple charge status LED group and battery type selector. Built-in
auto 12V or 24V detection.

You really can't go wrong!

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer R
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Billing: PO BOX 1229, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Shipping: 11402 Antler Bend Road, Austin, TX 78737
Office:       512-919-4493
Fax:           512-607-6398
Cell:          512-460-9825
Store:         <blocked::http://www.mavericksolar.com/>