[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Thu Feb 17 12:23:06 PST 2011

Hi August,
  For small systems such as you are planning here we have had great luck
with the Morningstar MPPT controller, Suresine inverter and Morningstar
control module. We build them into a little "powerpanel" on a backing
board and take them out to the job pre-wired. We have five or six of
these out there with no issues over the last two years. Just my two
cents....

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design