[RE-wrenches] Standing Seam with direct S-5 attachment & Grounding

Kelly Larson solarwrench at asis.com
Thu Jan 13 12:16:17 PST 2011

Done this too.  Ended up not trusting the grounding on it and running
lay in lugs.  It is hard to ground the pans, as they are thin metal.
I used a bolt/nut with a lay in lug with some sucess, (under the
cap).  #6 bare used here too.

Blessings,
Kelly

Kelly Larson
Box 104
Piercy, CA 95587
707-223-3209
Electrical Engineer
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
ISPQ Master Trainer
CA C-10 # 868189
SolarKelly at asis.com

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of
power!  I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before
we tackle that."   	~ Thomas Edison