[RE-wrenches] Standing Seam with direct S-5 attachment & Grounding

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 14:44:53 PST 2011

When a local wrench did such an install, she grounded every module using Weeb
lugs, with # 6 as both the equipment ground and the auxillary ground,  She
carried the equipment ground down to the inverter and the DC grounding, the
auxillary ground to a ground rod.

She said working with the direct attachment took longer than a typical rail
mount.