[RE-wrenches] Federal ITC

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Tue Jan 4 07:42:14 PST 2011

Wrenches,

I'm looking for confirmation on the expiration dates on the Federal
Investment Tax Credit for businesses, as wells as the Individual Tax Credit
(or Personal Tax Credit) for individuals.

As I understand it the ITC Grant for businesses (money up front) expired at
the end of 2010.

However it is my understanding that the solar Tax Credit's for both business
and individuals will continue through tax year 2016. Is that correct?

And will Solar Hot Water continue to be treated the same as PV for the
ITC's?

Thanks,

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC