[RE-wrenches] Bifacial modules

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Nov 3 11:54:19 PDT 2011

Geez Joel, we need to start a solar museum for all the cool old stuff
you have.
I just did a bit of research, and it seems lux is a weighted measure
based on visible light present, while irradiation is more a total power
measurement. I guess we really need to have two different meters to
measure how much light passes through a module.
If we were to go a step further and characterize the quality of light
present, we might need a spectral analyzer to determine whether its
"cool white" or "daylight", etc. As always, the more you think about
something, the more complicated it becomes.

Ray Walters