[RE-wrenches] Feeder without a dedicated breaker

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Oct 25 19:20:55 PDT 2011

Romex sheath is not generally considered much protection.  The intent
of the code is that the tap wires that are not adequately protected
by the feeder over current protective device have hardened physical
protection.  My read is that they need to be in conduit or some
substantial enclosure.

Drake Chamberlin
ATHENS ELECTRIC LLC
OH License 44810