[RE-wrenches] battery cycle life, US Battery

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Thu Sep 15 17:11:28 PDT 2011

Hi Larry,
Client has asked me to compare the cycle life because he is upgrading a large battery bank and has been convinced by a Xantrex "scientist" that golf cart batteries are superior to L-16's even though it involves twice as many batteries, connections, cells, footprint etc. So to convince his purchasing committee he wants to know the difference in cycle life between a U.S.B 208 and a Surrette S-460.

Ron