[RE-wrenches] battery cycle life, US Battery

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Sep 15 16:52:57 PDT 2011

Ron,

For many years we have sold the US2200's and the Interstate version, the U2200 and I'd say they are nearly as good as the Trojan T-105. (buyer beware: Interstate switched to Johnson Control junk batteries and no longer sells the American made US Battery. http://starlightsolar.com/interstate.htm) I consider Rolls a superior long life battery compared to any other L16's.

Curious here: why are you comparing an L-16 to a GC2? US Battery also makes a floor scrubber version, model US16HC XC.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems