[RE-wrenches] TED CT voltages. Egauge

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Sun May 15 12:41:38 PDT 2011

I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that we also abandoned
TED . The product is flaky and the support is poor. We're experiencing
repeated call-back from a few customers. We looked at eGauge closely and
settled on Galtronics' solution called symHome
(http://www.mypowerbill.com/). We're installing our first units soon and
hoping for fewer interference issues, solid hardware, and excellent
customer service. We met the guys from the company at our office and got
a good feeling. Their web interface is far superior to anything else
I've reviewed. We'll see!

Anyone buying TEDs and TED parts out there?   ;)

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar