[RE-wrenches] TED CT voltages. Egauge

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 13:02:10 PDT 2011

Yes, I am forgetting the TED also.  I still have not gotten an answer from TED,
however the voltage is 3.0 volts full current where the Egauge is 0.333 volts
full scale.  ;So my TED CTs will not work, however I was going to try a 10 to 1
voltage divider on the TED CT,  I have just been to busy to test.  I am going to
test at 100k to 10K and at 10K to 1k if it works I will let wrenches know.

DT.