[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling Xantrex XWInverters toEnphaseMicroinverters

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue May 3 08:40:09 PDT 2011

When it rains it pours... Just got a call from a competitor's Sunny Boy
owner that wants to add Enphase to an existing system.

Anyway, thanks for the tip on the X MPPT80. This higher voltage might
make the wire size small enough to run DC back to the existing battery
room. I guess the advantage is that this would eliminate the high
battery voltage shutdown issue. On the other hand, this would be less
efficient as far as grid selling as I understand it.

Jason