[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling Xantrex XW Inverters toEnphaseMicroinverters

Gary Willett icarussolar at verizon.net
Tue May 3 07:39:34 PDT 2011

Jason, etal

Another Schneider/Xantrex option to consider.

Xantrex will be adding the MPPT 80 to their product line (orderable this
month). This new charge controller will allow high voltage strings
(600V, as opposed to 150V for current CC). It will also integrate into
the existing 4024 inverters via the XAN-Bus for charge control.

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Icarus Engineering / Solar Services LLC
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer # 031310-246