[RE-wrenches] AGM battery charging, more details

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Apr 28 13:10:54 PDT 2011

Re: [RE-wrenches] AGM battery charging, more detailsHugh,

One last point about the Solar Boost IPN product: Once you have programmed the 2512iX charge controller from the IPN Pro, the controller retains the information and can be installed as a stand-alone unit. That means you can have a custom programmed charge controller for just a little more than the Tristar you are considering.

I don't get your final comment. The group has shared a vast amount of information in this thread. If you review all that has been said, I think you will be able to make the right choice for your customer.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
www.starlightsolar.com
928-342-9103