[RE-wrenches] RV VS NEC

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Feb 2 12:00:00 PST 2011

I have yet to find one RV that is even close to NEC. The company popup camper trips GFI breakers every time we try to plug into an outlet.  I have yet to discover what or how many appliances there are that are causing this issue.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through action.