[RE-wrenches] Roofers installing solar = creative, new installation methods

Warren Lauzon warren at wind-sun.com
Fri Jan 28 03:35:22 PST 2011

We have seen a lot of the roofing companies nibbling around the edges of solar installs lately. I have only seen a couple of installs personally, and they were far from what I would call professional or reliable. Not quite as bad as your example, but in one case they had used Romex to run the wiring down to the inverter, and not in conduit.