[RE-wrenches] Roofers installing solar = creative, new installation methods

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:04:45 PST 2011

I have seen one install in my local area, done by PetersonDean Roofing, they
beat my bid by $1.50/watt, and actually did a very nice install, although
they used cheaper chinese modules, and a string inverter (I was proposing
enphase). But I was surprised by the clean conduit work, and flashings on
the roof.

Mike Nelson
MD Electric & Solar
Gualala Ca.