[RE-wrenches] xantrex TR inverter questions

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Jan 6 08:17:31 PST 2011

HI All,

I've had to replace a DR with a TR.

I'm having issues with the internal battery charger timer.
I can't get any exact info on the amount of time this should run.
I'm pretty sure it based on battery amp hrs, but unclear if it also has a amp part as well.

The issue is that it seems to stop charging with high amps still going into the batts, and then if you reinitiate another charge cycle it pretty much goes straight to float instead of continuing bulk.

Any comments on this one?

thanks,

jay

peltz power