[RE-wrenches] xantrex TR inverter questions

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 10:52:00 PST 2011

perhaps it is voltage controlled.  The voltage rises to end of bulk and then
current drops to prevent exceeding that voltage   When you initiate a recharge
cycle it quickly raises to absorb and then goes to float.  this sounds like
normal operation.  Repeate the test when the battery is discharged and see if
the behavior is the same.

DArryl