[RE-wrenches] Mitsubishi 170's

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Wed Jan 5 21:17:15 PST 2011

Noblest wrenches,

        I have come upon the need for 1, Mitsu PV-MF170EB3.  I have a customer here in snow country with a ground mount array.  He says he shovels snow out from the ground in front of the rows of PVs and for 4 years has not been a problem until he noticed 2 of the PVs have their glass shattered, the entire piece.  The most snow we've had on the ground so far this year is about 2 - 2 1/2 feet.  The bottom of the PVs are about 14-18" off the ground.  I could not see a point of impact. Anyone with similiar experience with this PV?

        I have one in stock, need one more.  Contact off list please and thanks

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983
530-284-7849/6544 fax
frenergy at psln.com

PS: WD40 will wipe out wasps like nobody's business, like right now (personal experience).